Premier Property Management offers an exceptional property management package to each of our clients. Our services include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Vacant property advertising. We take quality, full color photos of each property listed for rent. We then create a detailed property listing that is custom tailored to each property. We then advertise each vacant property on popular online rental sites across the internet, including craigslist.com, zillow, trulia, etc. Additionally, we provide rental signs at the property, and a detailed listing on our company website. Each property is also added to our rental inventory listings.
- Personal property showings. We always show our rental properties personally. Each prospective applicant is given a personal tour through the home by one of our exceptional leasing staff. Unlike many companies in the area, we never hand out a key to your property until the home is leased and the new tenants are moving in.
- Rental application processing. Utilizing leading industry technology, we process rental applications for vacant properties and provide a full application screening service including credit, criminal background, civil/public record, rental database, eviction record, rental history, and employment checks.
- Lease contract & inspection completion. We draft and execute all necessary lease documents on behalf of the property owner. Additionally, we perform a detailed move-in inspection documenting the condition of the home at move-in using a written report and detailed photographs.
- Rent collection management and processing. Each month we collect rent and ensure that it is properly posted and accounted for. We oversee the monthly rent collection process and handle collecting on any late payments. We also serve statutory non-payment notices when necessary and in rare occurrences handle the eviction process for non-payment.
- Maintenance request management. Our offices take and process all tenant maintenance requests. If there’s an emergency in the middle of the night, we take the call. Maintenance requests are processed and assigned to vendors for completion as per the terms of each Owner’s individual agreement. We utilize a list of local vendors to complete needed repairs, and we never make money on any property repairs.
- Routine property inspections. We perform routine property inspections after the tenant moves into the home. Every time an inspection is performed, our inspector completes a detailed inspection report and provides full color photographs of the home.
- Lease compliance management. Once a tenant is in the home, we address any lease compliance issues that may arise. Ensuring lease compliance is a critical component of effective property management.
- Lease renewals and rent increases. At the end of the initial lease period, we will consult with the property owner to determine the viability of a lease renewal and to see if the market will allow for a rent increase.
- Tenant default. In the rare occurrence a tenant defaults on rent or defaults with a term of the lease and refuses to comply, we take decisive actions to correct the default as soon as possible. We serve statutory notices in a manner required by law, and work with a local landlord-tenant attorney through the eviction process when necessary. We handle the entire process on the Owner’s behalf.
- Unlawful Detainer Protection. For a small monthly fee per unit, we offer our property owners Unlawful Detainer (Eviction) Protection. With this option enabled, should a tenant need to be evicted, the standard cost of attorney’s fees / court costs will be paid in full by Premier once every twelve month period per covered unit. With evictions in Clark County averaging $750.00 in attorney’s fees/ court courts, this exceptional coverage offers our property owners additional peace of mind. (Evidentiary hearings are not covered under this program and are a rare occurrence).
- Collection. When a tenant owes money at move-out and refuses to pay, we assist the Owner in collecting on the debt owed. Through internal collection, small claims proceedings, or referral to a third party collection agency, we try our best to collect the unpaid debt.
- Purchases and sales. Premier Property Management is a licensed real estate firm in Washington. We have knowledgeable, full time sales agents who are here to assist with your real estate needs. Additionally, as a real estate company that specializes in property management, we are your local expert for investment property sales and purchases.
In this section
Contact UsPremier Property Management, Inc.
1401 SE 163rd Ave
Vancouver, WA 98683
Ph: (360) 546-1554
Fax: (360) 546-1154
Monday - Thursday – 9:00am - 5:30pm
Friday – 9:00am - 5:00pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday